MNA is pleased to offer the new fifth edition of our popular Professional and Legal Regulation of Nursing Practice in Michigan! The 2021 5th edition contains a comprehensive compilation for students and practicing nurses that includes:
- Updated ANA 4th Edition (June 2021) Scope and Standards of Practice
- Discussion and definitions for implicit bias in healthcare
- Michigan’s 2021-2022 implicit bias continuing education guidelines
- The 2021 Robert Wood Johnson Future of Nursing guidance
- Updated workplace violence definitions
- New 2021 Legislative and Michigan Public Health Code references
- Updated Michigan licensure information for all nurses.
This publication is the perfect reference for your nursing program leadership class or for the graduate nurse to learn more about the structure and regulation of the nursing profession in Michigan.
The practicing nurse will find useful references on continuingeducation requirements, delegation, license renewal, advanced practice nursing role delineation and resources for nurses in Michigan including Michigan’s Health Professional Recovery Program.
Prices for the MNA Professional and Legal Nursing Regulations are as follows:
Non-Member – $25 per book
MNA Member – $20 per book
10 or more – $15 per book
Shipping and handling charges:
$10 for 1 – 4 books
$15 for 5-9 books
$18 for 10-14 books
$20 for 15-20 books
Orders of 21 books or more will be invoiced based on standard UPS rates. If you would like to place a bulk order, call us at 888-MINURSE to place your order.