Enjoy this presentation of Dr. Bernadette Melnyk’s work on boosting your well-being during COVID and beyond!
Session learning objectives:
- Describe the state of health and wellness in nurses prior to and during the pandemic
- Discuss national initiatives and research studies that are studying health and wellness in nurses
- Discuss evidence-based interventions to improve resiliency and well-being, including strategies to build and sustain wellness cultures.
Participants that complete the session’s presentation and post-test/evaluation in their entirety will receive an electronic certificate via email. RNs completing the activity will receive 1 contact hour of continuing education.
Bernadette Melnyk PhD, APRN-CNP, FAANP, FNAP, FAAN serves as Vice President for Health Promotion, University Chief Wellness Officer, and Professor and Dean of the College of Nursing at The Ohio State University. She is recognized nationally and globally for both her clinical knowledge and her innovative approaches to health and wellness, and how that can help health care workers survive the heavy workload brought on by the pandemic.
COST: This CE is FREE for MNA members and $20 for non-members.
POST-TEST: Complete the post-test & evaluation response form and make your payment ONLINE by clicking here.
AWARDING OF CE
- Participants who achieve a minimum passing score of 80% will receive a certificate awarding 1 contact hour.
- Participants who do not achieve a passing score will have the option to gain success with the material by repeating the material and test at no additional cost.
- Free, daily 10 minute guided meditations by the Calm app
- See your personal resilience score
- PDF of Powerpoint slides
The Michigan Nurses Association (MNA) is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.